Hot Lunch & Milk Program
Hot Lunch Program
As we get ready for another exciting year at school, it is also time to get the Hot Lunch Program up and running. We will be doing the online ordering for all orders so as to ensure the accuracy of the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
Please Note: You need to set up a new account this year,
even if you had an account last year!
To accommodate our Kindergarten classes, hot lunch days may vary. You will get a reminder email on Sundays of the upcoming hot lunches for the week.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to stelizabethseton.hotlunches.net.
- Click on "Click Here to Register."
- Enter Access Code SES.
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends St. Elizabeth Seton School.
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders."
- Proceed to order a hot lunch for your child(ren).
We only accept Hot Lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com).
Please ensure payment is made through PayPal or orders will be cancelled automatically.
No cheque or cash payments will be accepted at any time.
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
The Hot Lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time in the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your Hot Lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
* New this year is the option to donate $1 to support buying
a hot lunch for a child in need.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer will get back to you.
Milk Program - Tentatively Cancelled
Kindergarten to Grade 5 students have the opportunity to purchase milk (chocolate or white) daily from our canteen. Milk cards can be purchased at the office for $10.00.