Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 5
Tracy Trieber - Vice-Principal
Tanya Stooshnoff - Administrative Assistant - Finance
Chris Gilbert - Administrative Assistant - Student Records
Growing Together, Faith and Learning as One.
We are committed to working in partnership with our parents, faith and community members to provide educational opportunities that develop our students as ethical citizens and engaged thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton School for the 2018-2019 school year and to our new and returning families. I believe that a successful school year is rooted in open communication and continuing support between home, school, and parish.
I along with the staff, look forward to working with all students, parents and our home parish, to create a successful and faith-filled educational school year.
Our division theme this year is “God, let them see You in me!"